Weekly update #9

by - septembrie 20, 2015

Hello, everyone :) !

I told you last week about Joe Jonas and his band and Ansolo aka the-handsome-Ansel-Elgort-aka-Augustus-Waters-in-TFIOS and now I came back with their songs. I don't now what to say about Joe's band - I kinda like it, it's damn catchy -, but I honestly don't like Ansel's music. Sorry, but it's not my tipe :/



And now God blessed us with another Beyonce song. It's amazing and I think it will be an awesome soundtrack for a movie... adaption 3:) Enjoy!


Do you still remember Dylan and Cole Sprouse and their adventures at the Tipton Hotel? Well, Dylan (aka Zack) will star in this movie called "Dismissed". I don't know more about it, but I hope it will be something serious and I really want to see him playing an "adult" role :3


And now some book-ish things :3 ! First of all it's about "Twilight" - and no, there is no other book or movie on the way! This year, the book series is turning 10 years, so the author will re-release a new anniversary edition. The re-release will officially be available on October 6, and Stephenie will subsequently be participating in various events and book signings over the next few months, including Comic-Con in New York. The special version of the book will include “exclusive bonus content,” but further details weren’t shared. You can already pre-order it on Amazon here.

It’s amazing to me that 10 years have passed since Twilight was first published. For me, this anniversary is a celebration of the fans, with all of their incredible passion and dedication. I’m excited to get to spend time with them again,” Meyer added in a statement.


If Stephenie is re-releasing her book, well, John Green is keep writing a new one. His 7th book it's hard to write as he admitted. The author announced Monday morning that he’s taking a break from social media in order to focus on writing his next book.

Hi! So I am going on a social media hiatus beginning today while I work on a new story. I’ll return when I’ve made substantive progress,” he said on Twitter. “There are several reasons for the hiatus, I guess, but the biggest one is that I need to get some writing done.

John elaborated further on Tumblr. “I’ve also had a difficult few months in terms of dealing with my mental illness, which is a chronic (but treatable!) part of my life, and I’m hopeful that taking a step back from online life will help me regain some equilibrium.

I don't know about you guys, but I - as a huge JG fan - am more than excited for these amazing news. I read "TFIOS", "Alaska", "19K", "Paper Towns" and now I have on my TBR list "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" and then "Let it snow". Have you read something about John Green? Which one is your favorite? :3

Oh, and talking about John, apparently he has a tattoo now - an ink less one, with water (I didn't know that this is possible) - with his "motto" I guess: "Don't forget to be awesome!" More in his vlog, below:

 

Psst, who loves Zoey Deutch? Well, not considering "Vampire Academy" failure. I do like her... somehow... I don't know, I just like her face and that's all. I didn't saw her playing in any other movies, beside "VA" so now I am happy that she will play in another movie adaption - a better one this time, hopefully! Zoey Deutch has been tapped as the star of Awesomeness Films’ next feature film project "Before I Fall", the adaptation of the 2010 YA novel by Lauren Oliver that originally was set up some time ago at Fox 2000.


Ry Russo-Young will direct Maria Maggenti’s Black List script, with revisions by Gina Prince-Bythewood. The plot centers on Samantha Kingston (Deutch), a high school senior who finds that she may be living the last day of her life over and over until she gets it right. If you had only one day left on earth who would you kiss, who would you tell the real truth to, who would you save? Amid that, she must untangle the mystery surrounding her death—and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing.

The plan is to start production in late October primarily on location in Vancouver. UTA packaged the film.

And in the end. Be prepared. For some amazing trailers. Successful movie adaptions. And so more!

Two movies. Two final trailers. Two intense finals:



I talk about "The Hunger Games" and the "Divergent" final film of the series. Even if I did'n watch the firs one from the beginning, something - like Sam Calflin - is telling me that I should do a movie marathon. I really want to see the end of the series and I really think that will be something amazing - and I'll probably cry. Like a lot!

Then I want to show you the remake of  "The Jungle Book". A film made my Disney. I don't think that I'll watch this, but after a 1000 years - not really - we NEED a remake of it!


And for the rest of this post I'll leave you with the trailer for "The Originals" - season 3. I am so in love with this tv show and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next *.*


And a P.S. - "Outlander" will come back with the 2nd season sooner than we think. The producer said on twitter that "(the premiere date) Hasn't been set officially.  Look for March/April". If you didn't watched the first season, then you totally should - especially if you like history, fantasy and... handsome guys! I warn you: you'll fall in love with Jamie! There is no way back :))


Oh, and speaking about twitter, it looks like we have another major movie adaption on the way ^.^



Sources: YouTube | Twitter | X | X | X | X

Diana

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Tu Esti Documentata, Nu Gluma :)) Melodia Lui Joe Jonas Chiar E Catchy :)) A Lui Ansolo Not So Much :| Melodia Lui Beyonce In Schimb E Faina Rau. Ce Imi Placea Serialul Ca Gemenii. Eu Sunt Cam Suparata Pe Tanti Meyer Pentru Ca O Scris Gazda Si Nu O Mai Continuat, Adica Cum Sa Faci Asa ? :(( Am Adorat Cartea Aia, I-am Iubit Fiecare Pagina, Cred Ca Am Si Plans La Ea :)) De Film Nu M-ai Zic, De La Muzica Celor De La Imagine Dragons, La Actorii, La Max Irons <3 Acuma Iarasi Sufar :( Deci In Loc Sa Se Plimbe Mai Bine Se Pune Pe Scris :)) Sa Mor Eu Fericita :)) John Green Nu E Preferatul Meu, Daca 19K Nu Ajungea In Mainiile Mele Probabil Il Adoram Si Eu. Alaska Si TFIOS Mi-o Placut. The Hunger Games Ramane Seria Mea Preferata Si Plang Un Pic Ca Mai Un Pic Si Gata Apare Si Ultimul Film Dar Sunt Si Nerabdatoare. Mixed Feelings :)) Seria O Fost Wooowww. Si Divergent La Fel, Desi Ma Enerveaza Treaba Asta Cu Impartitul Filmului In Doua Dar Nha Mai Multe Filme Mai Multi Bani :)) La Finalul Seriei Divergent Am Plans Ca Un Copil Mic Deci Probabil Si La Film ( La Partea A2-a ) O Sa Plang :(( Same La Hunger Games ... Multa Suferinta Acuma Pe Mine. Academia Vampirilor Mi-o Placut Seria La Nebunie :)) Le-am Devorat Efectiv Dar Filmul Nu Stiu Ce Sa Zic, In Opinia Mea Este O Parodie Proasta. In Afara De Dimitri :)) I Love Dimitri :)) Gimme Some Russian Love =)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Te sustin in legatura cu "tanti Meyer" :))) Mai bine scria o continuare la Gazda :D Si e una din cartile mele preferate !

      Ștergere
    2. Nuuu ? :)) E Geniala Cartea. Ok, Sa Nu Fiu Rea, Personajele Au Cat De Cat Closure In Carte Dar Restul ? Ce Se Intampla Cu Omenirea ? Plus Ca Are Un Subiect Fain. Cu Sufletele Astea Care Fac Rau Dar Defapt Nu Fac Rau ?

      Ștergere
  2. Hmm...ai dreptate, ritmul melodiei "Cake By The Ocean" chiar te prinde :))
    OMG!! John Green scrie alta carte!!nu stiam asta, dar cu siguranta, viitoarea lui carte are un loc asigurat in biblioteca mea :)) ^-^
    Oh, de abia astept sa apara Mockingjay 2 si Allegiant, cu toate ca Insurgent nu prea m-a impresionat , dar o sa ii mai dau o sansa :>
    Oh God, iubesc serialul " The Originals" ,sa nu mai zic de Klaus si Elijah <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Am citit ca noua cartea Amurg va avea atat scene cat si capitole noi. La mine seria Twilight a fost prima pe care am citit-o si din cauza ei am devenit atat de pasionata de citit. Deci se poate spune ca a fost prima mea iubire :)) De aceea ma incanta ca Stephenie relanseaza Amurg. Desi mi-ar fi placut sa ne aduca ceva nou sau mai bine o continuare.
    Sunt fana a cartilor Divergent si Jocurile foamei asa ca bineinteles ca abia astept sa vad noilea filme. Dar mai intai cred ca termin cartile de citit :)) La seria divergent mai am de citit ultimul volum la la seria Jocurile foamei mai am 2 volume de citit :P
    De serialul The Originals m-am apucat de 2 ori si am ramas la sezonul 2 pe care inca nu l-am vazut. Nu ma intelegeti gresit. Imi place serialul. Dar de fiecare data cand ma apuc de el... la un moment dat trebuie sa apara ceva la mijloc si sa nu il mai pot urmari. Sa nu mai zic ca mai urmaresc inca 5 seriale :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Abia astept sa vad ce va iesi din Experiment,chiar daca nu am vazut inca Insurgent,si la Jocurile foamei,la fel,mai am inca un film de vizionat! :))
    Nu mi-a venit sa cred ca au trecut 10 ani de la fenomenul Twilight!Si cand ma gândesc ca eu l-am descoperit acum un an :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Merci, am gasit in acest articol 3 lucruri care ma interesau: trailerele pentru ultimele parti din Hunger Games si Divergent si cel pentru The originals. Abia astept sa apara :D Legat de Outlander, parca si pe IMDB tot aprilie scria, acum ramane de vazut cand apare. Astept cu nerabdare continuarea :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere