AHS: Hotel - News

by - martie 16, 2015

"American Horror Story" Loses Jessica Lange

Sadly, Jessica Lange confirmed what American Horror Story fans have long feared on Sunday: She’s leaving the franchise.
I’m done,” Lange said, after struggling to get out the words, during the American Horror Story: Freak Show panel at PaleyFest in Los Angeles. “You know, we’ve had a great run here. I mean, I have absolutely loved doing these four characters that I’ve had the opportunity to play. In all the madness, I’ve loved the writers and my actors and Ryan [Murphy] and the whole, I mean, insanity of it.

Matt Bomer Cheyenne Jackson American Hotel

Also, Matt Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson have been cast in “American Horror Story: Hotel,” joining the previously announced Lady Gaga in the next season of FX’s anthology series.

The cast of “AHS” made the announcement at the end of its Paleyfest panel. The plot details of their characters are being kept under wraps, with Bomer playing one of the leads.

I'm so excited ^^ We'll keep in touch for more news :)

Soureces: X // X

- Diana

You May Also Like

0 comments