Weekly updates #4

by - august 17, 2015

Hello, everyone :) I'm late - again -, but I'm back with so many good news ^-^ Enjoy!

Let's talk a little bit about movie adaptions. Not about "Paper Towns" - even if YOU aLL need to watch it -, but about "Between Shades of Gray" by Ruta Sepetys. Yes, there will be a movie adaption, and the movie will be called *drums* ASHES IN THE SNOW (!!!). I don't think that I mentioned something about this movie adaption, but Marius Markevicius will direct this movie and produce alongside Jonathan Schwartz and Zilvinas Naujokas. Ben York Jones adapted Sepetys' story, a coming-of-age tale of 16-year-old Lina Vilkas (Powley) who is deported to Siberia amid Stalin's reign of terror in the Baltic region during WWII. An aspiring artist, she secretly documents her harrowing journey with her drawings. Shooting will begin in 2016 - in LITHUANIA! Till an official movie trailer, enjoy the book trailer below:


Another movie adaption is "We all looked up" by Tommy Wallach. I didn't know much about this book - neither now -, but I think this trailer is enough. It made me want to read the book which will be published at the beginning of the 2016 at Epica Publishing House :)


Natalie Portman fans around here? Here's some good news: A) she directed a movie, B) who is a movie adaption, in fact, C) she will also play in it and D) here is the trailer. Based on Amos Oz's novel, "A Tale of Love and Darkness" tells the story of the author's childhood during the transitive years when Palestine was reclassified as Israel.


If we are talking about movies, let's keep going! I've told you every single new gossip about "AHS: Hotel" - I'm a big fan #sorrynotsorry - and now show creator Ryan Murphy has finally announced that Rabe, who has appeared on every season of AHS so far, will be playing Aileen Wuornos, the real-life serial killer who was executed for murdering six men that she accused of sexually assaulting her. Are you getting excited, because I can't wait till the season 5 premiere. Is it october yet?


I found this interesting trailer with some Disney stars and I googled about it and it seems to be a remake... of this. "Jem and the Holograms" is called and honestly, I like the cartoon more - even if I saw just the intro :/


Now, speaking about Disney... they actually announced some amazing films for the next 2 years! Including "Star Wars", "The Jungle Book", "Alice Through the Looking Glass", "Finding Dory", "Toy Story 4", "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" and more. How cool is this? Check out here :)

Have some of you read something by Nicholas Sparks? Or saw one of his movie adaptions? No? Me neither! Well, it seems like to be a big known romance author is not enough, so one of his movie adaptions will be turned into a tv show adaption. Hint: Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Right! It's "The Notebook". I didn't watch the movie, but I do love Rachel and all this tv show stuff is, for me, more like a "let's make money" thing -.- The show will be on CW and Nicholas Sparks is a producer on the show. According to the official synopsis, the show will follow their “romantic journey” as “they build their lives and their future together against the backdrop of the racial politics, economic inequities, and social mores of post-World War II of the late 1940s in North Carolina.” Will you watch it? 


From a tv show from another now! PLL fans? Well I know I... was. And now it's just a big bla-bla-bla for me. Who's A? Who's Read Coat? Who's Black Hoodie? I swear, this tv show makes you paranoid. You just get enough of it! I think Lucy (Aria) thinks the same, because she said that “when people see you on TV every week, they just associate you with that character. They truly believe that I am Aria. People meet me on the street and assume that I’m really naïve and really young. I think people are always shocked to realize ‘Oh my god, this girl’s a woman, she’s 26 years old!’ (...) I’ll be done next October with [Pretty Little Liars] forever, which is exciting, but also scary at the same time because it’s the next chapter of my life and so I’m really looking forward to exploring different and darker roles (...) I feel like, although "Pretty Little Liars" has been, will probably be, one of the most important things in my life, I think it’s just the stepping stone to so many more exciting things for all of us.” I'm happy for her and for "the end" of PLL. Seriously now, this show must have an end!


Oh, I've told you last week about Hailee's new song. Now it's time for the music video! I don't like it especially, but it gives you some good vibes, so, here it is :) Hailee will play in "Pitch Perfect 3" as well, saying "I'm all in. I can't wait. It's all happening!" ^-^


Music huh? Rihanna is doing music. That's not a random fact because she will join "The Voice", season 9 as Key Advisor. Yes, Rihanna! She will be bouncing around to each team, helping the judges (Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton, Pharrell Williams, and Adam Levine) and their mentees. NBC has also enlisted Missy Elliott, Selena Gomez, John Fogerty, and Brad Paisley to work separately with each team during the Battle Rounds. What do you think about it?


Demi Lovato’s following in the hallowed footsteps of Britney, Lindsay, and Kim with an interactive story app called Demi Lovato: Path to Fame. Now, I'd lie if I told you I didn't play Kim K - I was nearly obsessed; till I A) wasn't paying attention in class, B) was always searching for wi-fi and C) was wasting my time -, but I won't do this again with Demi's game. Maybe Dami's fans won't think the same :)


Well, at the end - this is for us, Ansel's fans :3 Enjoy!

Sources: YouTuBe | Facebook | X | X | X | X | X | X | X

- Diana


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. omg omg omg abia astept sa vad filmul de la Printre tonuri cenusii, am adorat cartea si cu siguranta voi adora si filmul si numele, Ashes in the snow, suna tare tare bine. Can't wait <3
    Chiar azi dimineata am aflat cate ceva despre We all looked up, cartea se va publica la Epica, nu? :-?
    Deci nu creeed! Cum sa se faca serial din The notebook? soc soc soc :o :o :o

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Mi-a placut atat de mult Printre tonuri cenusii... voi vedea filmul cu siguranta, insa va fi unul trist... o drama... Oricum, deja in inima mea stiu cum arata personajele, stiu prin tot ce au trecut din carte... am propriul film, nu prea conteaza cum il vor face.
    The notebook? Serial? Pai daca s-a facut film artistic ce rost are sa faca serial? Nu inteleg, dar vom vedea, poate iese ceva fain.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Mda..Nici mie nu prea imi vine sa cred ca se va face un serial dupa The Notebook.Am vazut filmul si a fost chiar dragut!
    De la N.Sparks nu am citit decat Cel mai de pret cadou,dupa care este si film,The best of me,si nu pot sa spun ca m-a dat pe spate.
    Am mai vazut si alte filme care au la baza o carte a acestui autor,cum ar fi Dear Jonh si nu stiu daca este doar o închipuire de-a mea,dar mi se pare ca in majoritatea cărților lui sunt elemente comune,daca înțelegeți ce vreau sa spun

    RăspundețiȘtergere